Maximum Strength Zantac 360°®
For meals without compromise, Maximum Strength Zantac 360° has Triple Action that:
- Prevents heartburn when taken as little as 10 minutes before eating or drinking
- Relieves heartburn fast when taken after you eat and symptoms arise
- Lasts for up to 12 hours*
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition, see your doctor
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- kidney disease
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- Do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- read the directions and warnings before use
- keep the carton, it contains important information
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from moisture
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Famotidine USP 20 mg
carnauba wax, corn starch, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, red iron oxide, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducersDo not use
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Maximum Strength Zantac 360° contains famotidine. Famotidine is:
- A histamine 2 blocker (H2) that reduces the amount of acid produced in your stomach.
- The #1 doctor recommended active ingredient approved to both prevent and relieve heartburn‡ associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
- A clinically proven, safe, and effective medicine that is FDA-approved.
Available in 8, 25, 50, & 90 count
*Refers to acid control. Acid control does not correlate to symptom relief.
†Refers to Money Back Guarantee. Terms and Conditions apply.
‡Among generic acid reducer recommendations.
Where to buy
Hi, I'm David.
I first had heartburn about three years ago.
I'd wake up in the middle of the night with horrible reflux.
I didn't know what was going on or how it was gonna feel better.
It was intense.
I wish I knew then what I know now.
My heartburn didn't start until I was in my thirties.
I never had heartburn before and didn't realize it could come on later in life so I assumed it was something else.
I used to make fun of my friends who had heartburn so when I started having reflux, I would lie to my friends and make up excuses for why I wasn't going to eat with them or why I had to go home early when my symptoms got bad.
All right, even though I know they're going to rip into me for making fun of them in the past, I've started to let my friends know the real reason I can't join their spicy chicken wing contest.
I work in a brewery with free pizza and my doctor told me to try and cut out those foods for my diet completely along with almost everything else I loved. (chuckles)
I can't say no to pizza.
I lasted a week or or two, and it was no way to live.
I figured I'd rather have heartburn than not be able to enjoy the foods I love.
But taking Zantac 360° has made it so that I can have a slice and a pint and still feel good.
I'm horrible at taking medication preventively.
I tried, but I'd forget to if I wasn't thinking about my heartburn or I'd wake up hungry and eat before I remembered I was supposed to take a pill.
That's why I loved finding Zantac 360.
I can take it when I first noticed signs of heartburn and I end up feeling better fast.
Frequently Asked Questions
Maximum Strength Zantac 360° contains the FDA-approved active ingredient famotidine. Famotidine is the #1 doctor recommended active ingredient approved to both prevent and relieve heartburn* associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
*Among generic acid reducer recommendations.
Maximum Strength Zantac 360° heartburn medicine can be taken 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn to prevent symptoms. Or, it can be taken when heartburn symptoms strike and works fast and lasts.
You may take up to two (2) Maximum Strength Zantac 360° tablets in a 24-hour period. Stop use and ask a doctor if you need to take this product for more than 14 days.
Maximum Strength Zantac 360° should be taken with water and swallowed whole. The tablets must not be chewed or crushed.
Maximum Strength Zantac 360° can be taken either 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages to prevent heartburn or after the onset of symptoms to relieve heartburn.
Maximum Strength Zantac 360° medicine for heartburn reduces stomach acid production.
Both heartburn medicine products are designed to prevent or relieve heartburn brought on by certain foods and beverages and are to be used the same way. Maximum Strength Zantac 360° contains 20 mg of the active ingredient, famotidine, and Original Strength Zantac 360° contains 10 mg of the active ingredient, famotidine.
For additional questions regarding usage, warnings or other information, please refer to the Maximum Strength Zantac 360° product information section above or contact your healthcare professional.